Author Topic: very RARE i believe  (Read 6395 times)


Offline iMation

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
  • G SiXtY
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2008, 19:09 »
not too bad them
Meh....

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2008, 19:10 »
love the honeycombe effect, not sure if u need the R32 bumper or will they go into a standard bumper??
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline iMation

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
  • G SiXtY
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #3 on: 30 July 2008, 19:13 »
pretty sure you need the R32 bumper mate
Meh....

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #4 on: 30 July 2008, 19:13 »
yeah 32 bumper  :cry:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #5 on: 30 July 2008, 19:18 »
just bloody typical!!! :cry:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #6 on: 30 July 2008, 19:21 »
just bloody typical!!! :cry:

Seats and skodas prob have them as standard lol  :laugh: :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #7 on: 30 July 2008, 19:29 »
o yeah "shall we put them on the golf 2"? nah only on the r32 coz we only have enough for them!!!!
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #8 on: 31 July 2008, 11:47 »
I was thinking of just cutting the holes out but they look really tidy!
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #9 on: 31 July 2008, 21:39 »
I've been saying for months that someone needs to invest honeycomb grilles for the 1.8T :)