Author Topic: very RARE i believe  (Read 6396 times)

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #10 on: 31 July 2008, 22:01 »
not much cop unless you own an r32...

and deffo not a bumper i would upgrade too

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #11 on: 31 July 2008, 22:07 »
I would :)

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #12 on: 31 July 2008, 22:09 »
im not a big fan of copys

if it aint a real r32 i say why try to make a rep - reps in my opinion are trashy have the real thing or dont bother is my motto

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #13 on: 31 July 2008, 22:10 »
I meant I'd put a real R32 bumper on my car :)

Some of the stuff on your car is a copy...  :huh:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #14 on: 31 July 2008, 22:15 »
I meant I'd put a real R32 bumper on my car :)

Some of the stuff on your car is a copy...  :huh:

Think she ment make your car an R32 look alike?

Tho you can have 32 bumpers and still have it badged as a GTI  :wink:

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #15 on: 31 July 2008, 22:17 »
I meant I'd put a real R32 bumper on my car :)

Some of the stuff on your car is a copy...  :huh:
o you can have 32 bumpers and still have it badged as a GTI  :wink:
Ohh I would :)

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #16 on: 01 August 2008, 09:55 »
no i wouldnt even put genuine r32 bumpers on a car that wasnt an original r32

personally i feel i would rather have the real thing than try an make a look alike whats the point - same as people who try to make cozzie reps - silly imo

you say i have copys on my car like wat?? im not trying to make my car look like a car that it isnt its a gti t simple as i may have kit parts goin on but nothing that wouldnt make it a model its not

im just not a fan of replicas at all

Offline topher

  • Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 9,557
  • fully functioning
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #17 on: 01 August 2008, 09:58 »
That would be mr VeryCherry from the R32 owners club.. he's been selling these for ages. Ebay rare :wink:

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #18 on: 01 August 2008, 10:00 »
no i wouldnt even put genuine r32 bumpers on a car that wasnt an original r32

personally i feel i would rather have the real thing than try an make a look alike whats the point - same as people who try to make cozzie reps - silly imo

you say i have copys on my car like wat?? im not trying to make my car look like a car that it isnt its a gti t simple as i may have kit parts goin on but nothing that wouldnt make it a model its not

im just not a fan of replicas at all

Hmm.. fair enough but what about people with cars like mine that isnt a GTi and isnt an R32, you saying I should buy one of those uber sh!t aftermarket kits? All my bumpers, skirts are genuine r32 anyway but I dont see how you can say putting an r32 bumper on your car is trashy.


*cough* turbo b!tch sticker and chrome grill *cough*  :drool:
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #19 on: 01 August 2008, 10:12 »
ash your different you may have started off with the 1.4 (bog standard poop car) but at least when you did it you put a decent engine init (though wouldnt be my choice of route)

though id wouldnt have gone for a r32 kit genuine or not unless i had a r32 engine conversion at least - but then if i were to do that i would have just bought a genuine one in the first place (if i couldnt afford a genuine one then i jus wouldnt bother) same with yours i would have just bought a genuine turbo (like i have)

as for tacky aftermarket kit im not going for a full kit at all as i dont like the full on kits that are made available for them they imo make a car look to over the top
as for what i do to my car its like yours ash there are gonna be things on it that other people dont like... and thats fine hence my alloys i bought them as i wanted to be different not the same as every othere golf owner and get audi rep alloys (again not a fan of rep alloys either)