Author Topic: very RARE i believe  (Read 6396 times)

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #30 on: 01 August 2008, 18:41 »

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #31 on: 01 August 2008, 19:05 »
all iposted up was a link to a set of honeycombe grilles, didnt mean to start a war!!!! everyone at your battle stations this is a drill this is a drill!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #32 on: 02 August 2008, 11:57 »
Did someone say honeycombe grille :D ?

I can see why you love me staying in the mk4 section :D

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #33 on: 02 August 2008, 13:45 »
i new someone else would have to join in even though me n ash ended it :rolleyes:
i see your point ash but to be honest why spend all that money and do all that work when you can buy an original??


and get all those extras that come with the original as well...

thats just my opinion ash like i said im not a fan of replicas at all if someone wants to thats fine but i laugh at reps as it just means they cant afford the real thing.... and done even have the power ect of the real thing

like i said just my opinion which i am intitled to.... im keeping my standard gti bumpers as she is a gti...





Ashs Golf is pushing more power than an R32.  :tongue:

I don't really get what you're saying as its making little sense to be honest. Just because someone used a part off another car it means they want the real thing :laugh: Well in Ashs case he's only used the front bumper...  So whatever you add has to be 100% original. I'm sure you own replicas of something Linz even if you don't realise it.

So if you've aero wipered your rear you want a mk5 Golf. Go and buy one the  or can't you afford it.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #34 on: 02 August 2008, 14:59 »
Did someone say honeycombe grille :D ?

I can see why you love me staying in the mk4 section :D

now where did i put that pic that toph put up in the nonsense!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #35 on: 02 August 2008, 15:03 »
Did someone say honeycombe grille :D ?

I can see why you love me staying in the mk4 section :D

now where did i put that pic that toph put up in the nonsense!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:


MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #36 on: 02 August 2008, 15:05 »
thats the one i was looking for!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #37 on: 02 August 2008, 18:55 »
lol I love you guys :D

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #38 on: 02 August 2008, 18:59 »
lol I love you guys :D

 :evil: We all miss you when your not here alan :laugh:  :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: very RARE i believe
« Reply #39 on: 03 August 2008, 09:16 »
lol I love you guys :D

 :evil: We all miss you when your not here alan :laugh:  :grin:

yeah we do - like a hole in the head  :lipsrsealed:











 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: