GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
very RARE i believe
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
4
Author
Topic: very RARE i believe (Read 6394 times)
GTi-Matt
I live here
Posts: 1,635
very RARE i believe
«
on:
30 July 2008, 19:06 »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Golf-MK4-R32-Vented-front-Grills-RARE_W0QQitemZ290248300071QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290248300071&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318
Logged
Quote from: Ivor Mk4 Turbo on 05 September 2008, 14:18
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!
iMation
I live here
Posts: 778
G SiXtY
Re: very RARE i believe
«
Reply #1 on:
30 July 2008, 19:09 »
not too bad them
Logged
Meh....
GTi-Matt
I live here
Posts: 1,635
Re: very RARE i believe
«
Reply #2 on:
30 July 2008, 19:10 »
love the honeycombe effect, not sure if u need the R32 bumper or will they go into a standard bumper??
Logged
Quote from: Ivor Mk4 Turbo on 05 September 2008, 14:18
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!
iMation
I live here
Posts: 778
G SiXtY
Re: very RARE i believe
«
Reply #3 on:
30 July 2008, 19:13 »
pretty sure you need the R32 bumper mate
Logged
Meh....
richw911
10k hero
Posts: 18,673
The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: very RARE i believe
«
Reply #4 on:
30 July 2008, 19:13 »
yeah 32 bumper
Logged
MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.
GTi-Matt
I live here
Posts: 1,635
Re: very RARE i believe
«
Reply #5 on:
30 July 2008, 19:18 »
just bloody typical!!!
Logged
Quote from: Ivor Mk4 Turbo on 05 September 2008, 14:18
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!
richw911
10k hero
Posts: 18,673
The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: very RARE i believe
«
Reply #6 on:
30 July 2008, 19:21 »
Quote from: GTi-Matt on 30 July 2008, 19:18
just bloody typical!!!
Seats and skodas prob have them as standard lol
Logged
MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.
GTi-Matt
I live here
Posts: 1,635
Re: very RARE i believe
«
Reply #7 on:
30 July 2008, 19:29 »
o yeah "shall we put them on the golf 2"? nah only on the r32 coz we only have enough for them!!!!
Logged
Quote from: Ivor Mk4 Turbo on 05 September 2008, 14:18
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!
Ashmond
I live here
Posts: 2,515
Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: very RARE i believe
«
Reply #8 on:
31 July 2008, 11:47 »
I was thinking of just cutting the holes out but they look really tidy!
Logged
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)
bobbarley
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,614
I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: very RARE i believe
«
Reply #9 on:
31 July 2008, 21:39 »
I've been saying for months that someone needs to invest honeycomb grilles for the 1.8T
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
4
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
very RARE i believe