Quote from: bobbarley on 03 August 2008, 13:25Nope, not had the money yet.Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone 1J0 199 851 AM also get 102 683 02 x 2also need a couple of other bolts but don't have the part numbers
Nope, not had the money yet.Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone
Quote from: Rhyso on 03 August 2008, 13:27Quote from: bobbarley on 03 August 2008, 13:25Nope, not had the money yet.Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone 1J0 199 851 AM also get 102 683 02 x 2also need a couple of other bolts but don't have the part numbersIt's like another language
Quote from: richw911 on 03 August 2008, 13:28Quote from: Rhyso on 03 August 2008, 13:27Quote from: bobbarley on 03 August 2008, 13:25Nope, not had the money yet.Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone 1J0 199 851 AM ah beat me for once your dodgy clutch slowing you down mate
Quote from: Rhyso on 03 August 2008, 13:27Quote from: bobbarley on 03 August 2008, 13:25Nope, not had the money yet.Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone 1J0 199 851 AM ah beat me for once
Quote from: bobbarley on 03 August 2008, 13:25Nope, not had the money yet.Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone 1J0 199 851 AM
So... About £60 to stop the engine moving about so much.
I guess if I go into the dealers they should know what bolts I require.
I guess if I go into the dealers they should know what bolts I require.I'm going to need some axle stands too.