Author Topic: I rule!  (Read 8497 times)

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I rule!
« Reply #30 on: 03 August 2008, 13:29 »
Nope, not had the money yet.

Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone  :sad:

1J0 199 851 AM  :wink:

also get 102 683 02 x 2

also need a couple of other bolts but don't have the part numbers

It's like another language :)

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #31 on: 03 August 2008, 13:30 »
Nope, not had the money yet.

Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone  :sad:

1J0 199 851 AM  :wink:

also get 102 683 02 x 2

also need a couple of other bolts but don't have the part numbers

It's like another language :)

the language of ETKA  :nerd:

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I rule!
« Reply #32 on: 03 August 2008, 13:30 »
So...  About £60 to stop the engine moving about so much.

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: I rule!
« Reply #33 on: 03 August 2008, 13:30 »
Nope, not had the money yet.

Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone  :sad:

1J0 199 851 AM  :wink:

ah beat me for once  :tongue: :evil:

your dodgy clutch slowing you down mate  :tongue:

PMSL  :grin: :grin: :laugh:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: I rule!
« Reply #34 on: 03 August 2008, 13:31 »
So...  About £60 to stop the engine moving about so much.

Yep dont delay order on monday take those part numbers and give to parts man at vw  :laugh: :evil:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #35 on: 03 August 2008, 13:32 »
So...  About £60 to stop the engine moving about so much.

call it £70 by the time you buy the bolts and add VAT

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I rule!
« Reply #36 on: 03 August 2008, 13:32 »
I guess if I go into the dealers they should know what bolts I require.

I'm going to need some axle stands too.

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: I rule!
« Reply #37 on: 03 August 2008, 13:33 »
I guess if I go into the dealers they should know what bolts I require.


 :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: Good luck with that  :grin: :grin: :lipsrsealed:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #38 on: 03 August 2008, 13:35 »
I guess if I go into the dealers they should know what bolts I require.

I'm going to need some axle stands too.

well i've given the part numbers for two of them so you're halfway there......  :lipsrsealed:


Offline dai-cymru

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,601
  • 1989 MK2 16V
Re: I rule!
« Reply #39 on: 03 August 2008, 14:01 »
does he have a mate called dave to fit the mount :smiley: