we'll have to meet up again and see how evenly matched our cars are
Quote from: bobbarley on 03 August 2008, 13:18Bit unfair of me to pick on a diesel mk4 I guess, I'll pick something more evenly matched next time Rhys finger is now hovering over the delete account button
Bit unfair of me to pick on a diesel mk4 I guess, I'll pick something more evenly matched next time
Quote from: Rhyso on 03 August 2008, 13:20we'll have to meet up again and see how evenly matched our cars are Until my engine falls out!
Nope, not had the money yet.Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone
Quote from: bobbarley on 03 August 2008, 13:25Nope, not had the money yet.Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone 1J0 199 851 AM
Quote from: Rhyso on 03 August 2008, 13:27Quote from: bobbarley on 03 August 2008, 13:25Nope, not had the money yet.Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone 1J0 199 851 AM ah beat me for once