Author Topic: popping  (Read 4539 times)

Offline s3akr

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 44
  • Looking for my 2nd MK2 - 16 valves? Suits you sir!
Re: popping
« Reply #30 on: 29 May 2006, 11:48 »

I feel old now! :grin:
Current Cars : Leon FR TDi 150 (Revo'd), Pug 406 Hdi 90 (I'm not proud of it)!     Past Cars :- Mini 1000 (x3), Metro (GTi 16v, MG Turbo),  AX GT (x2), Cavalier (1.3, Sri, GSi2000), XR2 (Mk II), R5 GT Turbo (Phase 1, 2xPhase 2),XR3i Cab (x2), Pug 206, Golf (1.8 GLi Cab, V5,1991 MK2 GTi 8 Valve), Accord Type R, MX-5 (phase 2), BMW 3 Series (E30 320i Cab, E36 318iS Coupe, E36 M3 Coupe), Clio (16v, Williams 2), Audi S3(Revo'd)

Offline Godzilla

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,476
  • <<<VR6 MADNESS>>>
Re: popping
« Reply #31 on: 29 May 2006, 22:40 »
Since i have put my new distributer on my car is popping! Sounds like the exhaust is blowing somewhere though...most prob' going to need the timing done and a part of the exhaust replacing  :huh:.