Author Topic: I rule!  (Read 8483 times)

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I rule!
« Reply #20 on: 03 August 2008, 13:21 »

we'll have to meet up again and see how evenly matched our cars are  :wink:

Until my engine falls out!  :grin:

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #21 on: 03 August 2008, 13:22 »
Bit unfair of me to pick on a diesel mk4 I guess, I'll pick something more evenly matched next time ;)

Rhys finger is now hovering over the delete account button  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

nah - i prefer to choke people on diesel fumes  :evil:

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #22 on: 03 August 2008, 13:23 »

we'll have to meet up again and see how evenly matched our cars are  :wink:

Until my engine falls out!  :grin:

well that will be in about 5 miles if you keep up with your traffic light grand prixs  :laugh:

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I rule!
« Reply #23 on: 03 August 2008, 13:23 »
Pff, I wasn't even trying  :cool:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: I rule!
« Reply #24 on: 03 August 2008, 13:24 »

we'll have to meet up again and see how evenly matched our cars are  :wink:

Until my engine falls out!  :grin:

You still not got the 32 dong bone mount bob?  :shocked: tut tut  :tongue:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I rule!
« Reply #25 on: 03 August 2008, 13:25 »
Nope, not had the money yet.

Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone  :sad:

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #26 on: 03 August 2008, 13:27 »
Nope, not had the money yet.

Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone  :sad:

1J0 199 851 AM  :wink:

also get 102 683 02 x 2

also need a couple of other bolts but don't have the part numbers

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: I rule!
« Reply #27 on: 03 August 2008, 13:27 »
Nope, not had the money yet.

Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone  :sad:

IJ0 199 851 AM

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: I rule!
« Reply #28 on: 03 August 2008, 13:28 »
Nope, not had the money yet.

Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone  :sad:

1J0 199 851 AM  :wink:

ah beat me for once  :tongue: :evil:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #29 on: 03 August 2008, 13:28 »
Nope, not had the money yet.

Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone  :sad:

1J0 199 851 AM  :wink:

ah beat me for once  :tongue: :evil:

your dodgy clutch slowing you down mate  :tongue: