Author Topic: New wheels  (Read 3057 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
New wheels
« on: 03 June 2012, 21:16 »


What you think?


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: New wheels
« Reply #1 on: 03 June 2012, 21:23 »
Good choice, they always look good on a mk3 :afro:

Offline Junior74

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
Re: New wheels
« Reply #2 on: 03 June 2012, 21:25 »
Yeh...nice mate  :cool:

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: New wheels
« Reply #3 on: 03 June 2012, 21:27 »
ooooh yeah me want  :cool:

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: New wheels
« Reply #4 on: 03 June 2012, 21:28 »
I'm lovin them  :smiley:


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: New wheels
« Reply #5 on: 03 June 2012, 21:31 »
Very Nice   :smug:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: New wheels
« Reply #6 on: 03 June 2012, 21:33 »
 :cool:,dare I say needs some flat center caps?
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: New wheels
« Reply #7 on: 03 June 2012, 21:36 »
Would paint the centers gloss black,smoke the side repeaters lose the filler sticker,done  :cool:

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: New wheels
« Reply #8 on: 03 June 2012, 21:47 »
:cool:,dare I say needs some flat center caps?
+1 and Some more lower.

Offline CJA321

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 684
Re: New wheels
« Reply #9 on: 03 June 2012, 21:57 »
Win. Id love a set. Those 5x100?