GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
New wheels
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: New wheels (Read 3046 times)
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #10 on:
03 June 2012, 22:33 »
Quote from: murraymint on 03 June 2012, 21:33
,dare I say needs some flat center caps?
What are flat ones like? I agree the filler flap needs to go black again. The side repeaters are smoked but don't look it in the pic, but there getting welded up any way. Wheels could do with a rub down and reprint so may change colour but for now I'm just gonna enjoy them.
got my anni seats to fit tomorrow
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #11 on:
03 June 2012, 22:34 »
Quote from: CJA321 on 03 June 2012, 21:57
Win. Id love a set. Those 5x100?
4x100 .... It's only a 1.4!
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
thai-wronghorse
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,325
mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #12 on:
03 June 2012, 23:31 »
Is that a base model Vento front splitter?
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #13 on:
03 June 2012, 23:48 »
Yes I hate it!
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
New wheels