Author Topic: New wheels  (Read 3051 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: New wheels
« Reply #10 on: 03 June 2012, 22:33 »
:cool:,dare I say needs some flat center caps?

What are flat ones like? I agree the filler flap needs to go black again. The side repeaters are smoked but don't look it in the pic, but there getting welded up any way. Wheels could do with a rub down and reprint so may change colour but for now I'm just gonna enjoy them.  :smiley: got my anni seats to fit tomorrow :smiley: :smiley:


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: New wheels
« Reply #11 on: 03 June 2012, 22:34 »
Win. Id love a set. Those 5x100?

4x100 .... It's only a 1.4!


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: New wheels
« Reply #12 on: 03 June 2012, 23:31 »
Is that a base model Vento front splitter?

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: New wheels
« Reply #13 on: 03 June 2012, 23:48 »
Yes I hate it!


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote