GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
New wheels
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: New wheels (Read 3055 times)
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
New wheels
«
on:
03 June 2012, 21:16 »
What you think?
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #1 on:
03 June 2012, 21:23 »
Good choice, they always look good on a mk3
Logged
Junior74
Here all the time
Posts: 421
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #2 on:
03 June 2012, 21:25 »
Yeh...nice mate
Logged
Screech16v
I live here
Posts: 2,432
MK3 20vt AGU
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #3 on:
03 June 2012, 21:27 »
ooooh yeah me want
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #4 on:
03 June 2012, 21:28 »
I'm lovin them
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
GTIANNIVERSARY16V
GTI forum regular
Posts: 149
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #5 on:
03 June 2012, 21:31 »
Very Nice
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #6 on:
03 June 2012, 21:33 »
,dare I say needs some flat center caps?
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
Screech16v
I live here
Posts: 2,432
MK3 20vt AGU
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #7 on:
03 June 2012, 21:36 »
Would paint the centers gloss black,smoke the side repeaters lose the filler sticker,done
Logged
Gavv8
Guest
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #8 on:
03 June 2012, 21:47 »
Quote from: murraymint on 03 June 2012, 21:33
,dare I say needs some flat center caps?
+1 and Some more lower.
Logged
CJA321
I live here
Posts: 684
Re: New wheels
«
Reply #9 on:
03 June 2012, 21:57 »
Win. Id love a set. Those 5x100?
Logged
MK3 GTI 20vt project
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=230628.0
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
New wheels