And somewhere where's there's beer xD See I shouldn't organise.....
Quote from: kahunajb on 02 June 2012, 22:20Shady seen your dub rides. It's starting to look more and more like mine each day. ......... Minus 8 valves.Jog on. I need to give it a damn good clean, then going to take it easy and see what I want to do next.Want a 1.8T in there really!Deano, Sticky pads from B&Q did the trick for me, made by Velcro (brand). Stick like sh!t.
Shady seen your dub rides. It's starting to look more and more like mine each day. ......... Minus 8 valves.
Quote from: Shady Pioneer on 02 June 2012, 22:25Quote from: kahunajb on 02 June 2012, 22:20Shady seen your dub rides. It's starting to look more and more like mine each day. ......... Minus 8 valves.Jog on. I need to give it a damn good clean, then going to take it easy and see what I want to do next.Want a 1.8T in there really!Deano, Sticky pads from B&Q did the trick for me, made by Velcro (brand). Stick like sh!t. First 1.8t anniversary would be legendary.