Author Topic: Shoutout To Deano2711  (Read 6525 times)

Offline Turbotezz

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 120
  • New Dubber
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #30 on: 02 June 2012, 22:29 »
Worth starting a new thread, who wants to organise it??? :rolleyes:

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #31 on: 02 June 2012, 22:31 »
Haha only one rule. No where near a McDonald's, don't want a load of Saxos turning up

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #32 on: 02 June 2012, 22:32 »
And somewhere where's there's beer xD
See I shouldn't organise.....

Offline leigh_harty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,462
  • Audi AGU
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #33 on: 02 June 2012, 22:37 »
And somewhere where's there's beer xD
See I shouldn't organise.....

Beer trumps mackies though  :wink:
Dont lose your dinosaur!

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #34 on: 02 June 2012, 22:49 »
Can't drink and drive and also can't get over speed bumps at Maccie D's  :grin:

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #35 on: 02 June 2012, 22:51 »
Lol I'm game for anywhere

Offline liva2704

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #36 on: 02 June 2012, 23:01 »
No beer!!

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #37 on: 02 June 2012, 23:06 »
Top fella Deano is, sold me a set of used shocks+springs very cheaply and they are doing a good job till i can sort some coilovers.
P.S...Gripfill for the rear plate.

Offline kahunajb

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 331
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #38 on: 02 June 2012, 23:08 »
Shady seen your dub rides. It's starting to look more and more like mine each day.
 :grin:......... Minus 8 valves.


Jog on. :grin: I need to give it a damn good clean, then going to take it easy and see what I want to do next.

Want a 1.8T in there really!

Deano, Sticky pads from B&Q did the trick for me, made by Velcro (brand). Stick like sh!t. :grin:
First 1.8t anniversary would be legendary.
Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI - Keeping
Mk5 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 1 - FOR SALE £5,250
Mk3 GTI 16v Anniversary - OEM+ - Gone :(
Mk4 GTI 2.0 - Slow - Good Riddance

Offline Shady Pioneer

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,669
  • graphic designer.
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #39 on: 02 June 2012, 23:21 »
Shady seen your dub rides. It's starting to look more and more like mine each day.
 :grin:......... Minus 8 valves.


Jog on. :grin: I need to give it a damn good clean, then going to take it easy and see what I want to do next.

Want a 1.8T in there really!

Deano, Sticky pads from B&Q did the trick for me, made by Velcro (brand). Stick like sh!t. :grin:
First 1.8t anniversary would be legendary.
Not sure it would be the first but would be legendary I must admit. :undecided: