GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Shoutout To Deano2711
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
...
5
Author
Topic: Shoutout To Deano2711 (Read 6509 times)
GTIANNIVERSARY16V
GTI forum regular
Posts: 149
Shoutout To Deano2711
«
on:
02 June 2012, 19:17 »
Much appreciation For Deano today, he helped me get the right caliper for my car and even fitted it.
I can once again drive my car xD
Cheers.
Logged
Deano2711
I live here
Posts: 2,874
1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
«
Reply #1 on:
02 June 2012, 20:24 »
No probs whatsoever Mate......heres some of the pics we took:
See ya soon Mate
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
«
Reply #2 on:
02 June 2012, 20:27 »
This by the water front? I'm not far away from you guys
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Deano2711
I live here
Posts: 2,874
1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
«
Reply #3 on:
02 June 2012, 20:29 »
It is indeed Mate.......I live right by Russells Hall Hospital so not that far really.
Logged
DUBboi12
Here all the time
Posts: 279
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
«
Reply #4 on:
02 June 2012, 20:30 »
Gotta say they look good together
Logged
liva2704
GTI forum regular
Posts: 124
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
«
Reply #5 on:
02 June 2012, 20:36 »
Looking good guys bet you get some looks cruising together
Logged
GTIANNIVERSARY16V
GTI forum regular
Posts: 149
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
«
Reply #6 on:
02 June 2012, 20:39 »
Its great riding together (damn, sounds gay), deano knows his stuff, hes welcome to have a tinker with my car anytime.
Logged
Turbotezz
GTI forum regular
Posts: 120
New Dubber
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
«
Reply #7 on:
02 June 2012, 21:02 »
Quote from: 67buggers on 02 June 2012, 20:27
This by the water front? I'm not far away from you guys
Another local!!!
Thinking of a locals meet sometime???
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
«
Reply #8 on:
02 June 2012, 21:03 »
I'll k my eyes peeled for you I'm around there quite a bit
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
liva2704
GTI forum regular
Posts: 124
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
«
Reply #9 on:
02 June 2012, 21:05 »
Im not too far from brum either so id be up for a get together.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
...
5
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Shoutout To Deano2711