Author Topic: Shoutout To Deano2711  (Read 6528 times)

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Shoutout To Deano2711
« on: 02 June 2012, 19:17 »
Much appreciation For Deano today, he helped me get the right caliper for my car and even fitted it.
I can once again drive my car xD
Cheers.

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #1 on: 02 June 2012, 20:24 »
No probs whatsoever Mate......heres some of the pics we took:









See ya soon Mate  :cool:

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #2 on: 02 June 2012, 20:27 »
This by the water front? I'm not far away from you guys


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #3 on: 02 June 2012, 20:29 »
It is indeed Mate.......I live right by Russells Hall Hospital so not that far really.

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #4 on: 02 June 2012, 20:30 »
Gotta say they look good together  :smiley:

Offline liva2704

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #5 on: 02 June 2012, 20:36 »
Looking good guys bet you get some looks cruising together

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #6 on: 02 June 2012, 20:39 »
Its great riding together (damn, sounds gay), deano knows his stuff, hes welcome to have a tinker with my car anytime.

Offline Turbotezz

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 120
  • New Dubber
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #7 on: 02 June 2012, 21:02 »
This by the water front? I'm not far away from you guys

Another local!!!

Thinking of a locals meet sometime???

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #8 on: 02 June 2012, 21:03 »
I'll k my eyes peeled for you I'm around there quite a bit


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline liva2704

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #9 on: 02 June 2012, 21:05 »
Im not too far from brum either so id be up for a get together.