Author Topic: smooooooooth  (Read 5873 times)

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #10 on: 01 June 2012, 18:39 »
De wipered yes bit personally I think it needs the spoiler. But if you're happy then thats all thay matters.

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #11 on: 01 June 2012, 19:07 »
I prefer mine with spoiler and wiper although i would like to colour code the spoiler.

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #12 on: 01 June 2012, 19:08 »
i like my rear wiper, i like a clean rear  :tongue:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #13 on: 01 June 2012, 19:16 »
i just like the look of a lowered car with nice wheels and stance that is smoother at the back with no rabber spoiler. the car has to have the wheels and the stance for it to work tho. mine does not at the moment but it will so its just getting it ready early for it  :grin:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #14 on: 01 June 2012, 19:19 »
i just like the look of a lowered car with nice wheels and stance that is smoother at the back with no rabber spoiler. the car has to have the wheels and the stance for it to work tho. mine does not at the moment but it will so its just getting it ready early for it  :grin:

yh agree with you bud, but prefer to see out of the back more
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #15 on: 01 June 2012, 19:26 »
I did this a while ago after seeing your black one,after a month decided it looked better with spoiler so it went back on.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #16 on: 01 June 2012, 19:27 »
i just like the look of a lowered car with nice wheels and stance that is smoother at the back with no rabber spoiler. the car has to have the wheels and the stance for it to work tho. mine does not at the moment but it will so its just getting it ready early for it  :grin:

yh agree with you bud, but prefer to see out of the back more

ah i dont bother looking in the rear view mirror. means i have to look at the kids  :grin:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #17 on: 01 June 2012, 19:28 »
I did this a while ago after seeing your black one,after a month decided it looked better with spoiler so it went back on.


yeah but that isnt exactly low is it mate  :grin:

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #18 on: 01 June 2012, 19:52 »
Dont think lowering it will make that much difference to the look of a smoothed boot tbh  :undecided:

Offline MattJAbela

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 106
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #19 on: 01 June 2012, 19:57 »
If you want a low golf without a spoiler, i'll do mine tomorrow.. :laugh:

What size bung do you use for the wiper??