Author Topic: Did anyone know you can set the intermittent wiper time?  (Read 4062 times)

Offline F17BAD

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,225
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: Did anyone know you can set the intermittent wiper time?
« Reply #20 on: 01 June 2012, 18:29 »
Always known this Lol.. its in the Instruction book that comes with the car from new..
  


Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Did anyone know you can set the intermittent wiper time?
« Reply #21 on: 01 June 2012, 18:36 »
ah well i helped out three people so thats good.
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline ju571n

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 247
Re: Did anyone know you can set the intermittent wiper time?
« Reply #22 on: 01 June 2012, 21:09 »
Make it 4 dude  :kiss:

I didn't know either  :shocked:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Did anyone know you can set the intermittent wiper time?
« Reply #23 on: 01 June 2012, 22:46 »
Make it 4 dude  :kiss:

I didn't know either  :shocked:


 :cool:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline owenfranssen

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 29
Re: Did anyone know you can set the intermittent wiper time?
« Reply #24 on: 08 June 2012, 15:14 »
I'll be trying this later! mine are set at about a sec and a half and its been doing my nut :D