GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
...
5
Author
Topic: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored) (Read 7325 times)
shelaghmk3gti
Here all the time
Posts: 435
who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
«
on:
19 April 2012, 20:00 »
if i drove my mk3 into a mk4 ?? both moving
sorry but im at that age...
Logged
Screech16v
I live here
Posts: 2,432
MK3 20vt AGU
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
«
Reply #1 on:
19 April 2012, 20:08 »
Oh dear have you someone in mind
Logged
Gti_Jamo
I live here
Posts: 1,109
1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
«
Reply #2 on:
19 April 2012, 20:10 »
I would by inclined to say the Mk3 would come off worse since its older but there isn't really that much difference in their structural design. Depends which ones sitting lower to the ground
Logged
97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0
gm8
I live here
Posts: 658
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
«
Reply #3 on:
19 April 2012, 20:13 »
they will both sink
Logged
shelaghmk3gti
Here all the time
Posts: 435
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
«
Reply #4 on:
19 April 2012, 20:34 »
hmm.. food for thought
wish i had a saab sometimes
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
«
Reply #5 on:
19 April 2012, 20:57 »
Quote from: gm8 on 19 April 2012, 20:13
they will both sink
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
«
Reply #6 on:
19 April 2012, 21:02 »
Not much in it but mk4 would be safer / stronger being a newer design.
Logged
Dogbot
Here all the time
Posts: 431
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
«
Reply #7 on:
19 April 2012, 21:41 »
I have a Saab that I could be persuaded to sell, good proper old one too lol
Logged
shelaghmk3gti
Here all the time
Posts: 435
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
«
Reply #8 on:
19 April 2012, 21:54 »
Quote from: Dogbot on 19 April 2012, 21:41
I have a Saab that I could be persuaded to sell, good proper old one too lol
i dont need encouraging thankyou
Logged
boneybradley
Forum Supporter
Serious forum addict
Posts: 9,482
Back in a Mk3...
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
«
Reply #9 on:
19 April 2012, 21:54 »
mk4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaaJx3JRyFU
and the 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyU7oqPEFxs
It looks like both do well compared to this vw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukq-UUQAcZs
Logged
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)
Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
...
5
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)