Author Topic: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)  (Read 7327 times)

Offline shelaghmk3gti

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 435
who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
« on: 19 April 2012, 20:00 »
if i drove my mk3 into a mk4 ?? both moving

sorry but im at that age... :grin:

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
« Reply #1 on: 19 April 2012, 20:08 »
Oh dear have you someone in mind  :laugh:

Offline Gti_Jamo

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,109
  • 1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
« Reply #2 on: 19 April 2012, 20:10 »
I would by inclined to say the Mk3 would come off worse since its older but there isn't really that much difference in their structural design. Depends which ones sitting lower to the ground :grin:


97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0

Offline gm8

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 658
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
« Reply #3 on: 19 April 2012, 20:13 »
they will both sink  :tongue:

Offline shelaghmk3gti

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 435
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
« Reply #4 on: 19 April 2012, 20:34 »
hmm.. food for thought  :evil:
wish i had a saab sometimes  :grin:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
« Reply #5 on: 19 April 2012, 20:57 »
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
« Reply #6 on: 19 April 2012, 21:02 »
Not much in it but mk4 would be safer / stronger being a newer design.

Offline Dogbot

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 431
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
« Reply #7 on: 19 April 2012, 21:41 »
I have a Saab that I could be persuaded to sell, good proper old one too lol

Offline shelaghmk3gti

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 435
Re: who would come off worse... curious ( and bored)
« Reply #8 on: 19 April 2012, 21:54 »
I have a Saab that I could be persuaded to sell, good proper old one too lol


i dont need encouraging thankyou  :grin: :grin:

Offline boneybradley

  • Forum Supporter
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 9,482
  • Back in a Mk3...
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)



Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk