Author Topic: How much to have a radio fitted???  (Read 2888 times)

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: How much to have a radio fitted???
« Reply #10 on: 07 October 2010, 14:51 »
Thanks for your kind offer to fit the stereo, I have sorted it today via a friend, wasn't straight forward thou as it had male thingy missing so had to do a bit a job on it...
Good to have music thou, 1st time since December 09 :grin:

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: How much to have a radio fitted???
« Reply #11 on: 07 October 2010, 15:01 »
No Worries...

Need to get some MAN points built back up thoo.... :laugh: :laugh:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: How much to have a radio fitted???
« Reply #12 on: 07 October 2010, 16:33 »
 :huh: :huh: will try