GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
How much to have a radio fitted???
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: How much to have a radio fitted??? (Read 2893 times)
walchy01
I live here
Posts: 1,033
Re: How much to have a radio fitted???
«
Reply #10 on:
07 October 2010, 14:51 »
Thanks for your kind offer to fit the stereo, I have sorted it today via a friend, wasn't straight forward thou as it had male thingy missing so had to do a bit a job on it...
Good to have music thou, 1st time since December 09
Logged
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: How much to have a radio fitted???
«
Reply #11 on:
07 October 2010, 15:01 »
No Worries...
Need to get some MAN points built back up thoo....
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
walchy01
I live here
Posts: 1,033
Re: How much to have a radio fitted???
«
Reply #12 on:
07 October 2010, 16:33 »
will try
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
How much to have a radio fitted???