This is now getting more confusing. I'm retarded because I can't read, according to your last post, which said:
well now you are also retarded for not being able to read as thats not what i said.
This is after you said:
if you still think digi is vastly superior, after all that has been said then you are retarded, simple as that.
From what I'm reading with my minute little brain, you're saying that if I think digi3 is vastly superior to K-Jet then I'm retarded.
The inference from that is that you think K-jet is better. The two are clearly not level-pegged, as one tends to kill engines and block the intake with a big stupid flappy meter, while the other protects engines and doesn't restrict the intake (among other benefits).
Unless you can explain why digi isn't vastly superior (which is the bit I'm waiting on here) then as normal, you're just making noise.