Author Topic: AUGUST orders list & thread.  (Read 112102 times)

Offline Spooner

• GTI forum regular
Re: AUGUST orders list & thread.
« Reply #580 on: 10 March 2010, 20:23 »
Tough task getting your car turned around by Saturday, hope it happens for you tho mate if the dealership has any sense they will not over promise and under deliver as that infuriates me.

Cheers mate, thanks for taking the time to read and reply.

Mk6, 3dr, DSG, DBP.

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #581 on: 10 March 2010, 20:23 »
H12
Nope, nothing.
I will phone my claim handler at VWcs on Friday i think and this time stop been so polite, (I cannot help it on the phone :sad:)
I think things like, "I have complained once, should they not make me a priority to try and make up for that?" The word "compensation", "this is a joke, 7 months now", and "they better stop taking the f**king p1ss" will be said.

Evo
May i ask as your the other side do you know what maybe so different if anything for VW on turn around when a car gets to a dealer compared to other brands?
« Last Edit: 10 March 2010, 20:25 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline H12

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #582 on: 10 March 2010, 20:26 »
H12
Nope, nothing.
I will phone my claim handler at VWcs on Friday i think and this time stop been so polite,
I think the word compensation, this is a joke, and stop taking the f**king p1ss will be said.

Evo
May i ask as your the other side do you know what maybe so different if anything for VW on turn around when a car gets to a dealer compared to other brands?

Well I've managed to get some compensation but am still trying to get a free first service out of them. If I can get something out of them, hopefully you'll be able to as well. Good luck, mate

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #583 on: 10 March 2010, 20:35 »
I cannot believe how Snoopy has been treated. :shocked:
It is like fact imitating fiction. :shocked:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #584 on: 10 March 2010, 20:46 »
It simply depends on how good your salesman is, I live on dialog so I know when each of my customers cars  awaiting ship, on ship, in uk compound the dealer then gets an estimated delivery date at that point I phone my customers and say great news car should arrive ...... This is your reg number when would you like to pick it up just giving the guys a day or two after it has arrived to order any bits needed like mats, flaps etc and get it pdi'd it's a piss take that car has been there a week and not been touched, the salesman should never let that happen
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #585 on: 10 March 2010, 20:59 »
It simply depends on how good your salesman is, I live on dialog so I know when each of my customers cars  awaiting ship, on ship, in uk compound the dealer then gets an estimated delivery date at that point I phone my customers and say great news car should arrive ...... This is your reg number when would you like to pick it up just giving the guys a day or two after it has arrived to order any bits needed like mats, flaps etc and get it pdi'd it's a piss take that car has been there a week and not been touched, the salesman should never let that happen
Thank you.
I know who to buy from next time.  :wink: Thanks Evo. :smiley:
It seems just the same as other makes then, which is what i expected, i had just wondering if there was something different. Granted i know its busy this time of year, but as i said you would think they would try alittle to gain back some respect with me. I guess not :sad:
« Last Edit: 10 March 2010, 21:02 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #586 on: 10 March 2010, 21:15 »
What suggest you do if you feel like getting one back is if you get a call from vw after you pick it up give them a sh!t score it can cost them a huge amount of money.
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #587 on: 10 March 2010, 21:22 »
What suggest you do if you feel like getting one back is if you get a call from vw after you pick it up give them a sh!t score it can cost them a huge amount of money.
  :smiley: Thats good to know  :smiley:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 

Offline Spooner

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #588 on: 11 March 2010, 16:40 »

Mk6, 3dr, DSG, DBP.

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #589 on: 11 March 2010, 19:21 »
Any serious suggestions on how i can aproach my case worker at VW about the dealer not doing anything with the car for the past week?
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI