Author Topic: AUGUST orders list & thread.  (Read 112338 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
Re: AUGUST orders list & thread.
« Reply #600 on: 12 March 2010, 12:12 »
I should have gave up ages ago. Infact if i had i would have had a factory order about now if i wanted one like James G will soon have from the dealer i would have delt with. :grin:
You live and learn. I do still hear the sound of a scirocco R calling so they better stop messing me about. :laugh:

EVO you have pm mate. :smiley:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #601 on: 12 March 2010, 12:17 »
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #602 on: 12 March 2010, 12:24 »
Thanks it does actually help :smiley:

EDIT: 3.50PM
No call back yet from the dealer and its nearly the end of the day don't you just love customer service from dealerships. I feel a letter to who i think is CEO Richard Forman coming on. If only i knew who else to contact as my contact there has left and they never informed me of who else to contact! Don't know who to complain to or anything :sad:
EDIT: 4.30 PM
ANOTHER DAY OFF WASTED. Ive really had enough. :angry: :cry: Im so f**king angry and furious now. I want to say f**k you wayside stick the f**king car were the sun don't f**king shine you bunch of useless tossers.
[breath and don't hit anything] :evil:
I  could go find what scirocco R's are coming in as dealer stock (as theres a new badtch on its way) and just get one of those.   :undecided::cool:

EDIT 4.50PM
Still mad but depressed too. I have said little of whats really gone on in the past (I have previous said the bit about them never telling me of the delay in November, wasted all my free time in December on them but theres much much more, Its put a huge stress on my family on a daily basis :embarassed: etc etc) and im just sick to the back teeth of it all its not like they have lifted a finger to help. All they did was go even more quiet. (probably as my main contact had left!) I feel i have nowere to turn now (and i want to lash out and stuff the dealer back!) Its not like i did not try, my god have i tried, and been patient, more than a saint would have. They say to project manage/DIY house build and move is the most stresful thing in the world they were a brease compared to this :embarassed:

5.23pm
Seems H12 and myself are not the only ones to have less than perfect CS at wayside :rolleyes:
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=702849
I will quote from that link posted from psitonheads, june09 by username va1o " Wayside is the worst IMO, there a complete disaster. Lie to the customer, damage customers vehicle, don't return calls, insult you.. just urgh. Never again." I so wish i had found that last year when i googled them :cry:
« Last Edit: 12 March 2010, 17:38 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline percymon

• Here all the time
« Reply #603 on: 12 March 2010, 20:10 »
Well you have two choices..

1. Play their game, hope the car is fine on collection, pays your money and give them a pasting at the survey stage. If they get enough bad press VW will probably do an investigation and possibly take the dealership away.

2. Wait til they call to sort the delivery out, cancel and go elsewhere. I'm sure evo would be happy to find a replacement vehicle ;)

hard call cos you've spec'd the car you wanted and may look at another car as less special, but you could never forget this incident everytime you look at the car if you go through.

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #604 on: 12 March 2010, 20:20 »
Snoopy:
This is really awful.
You have to get justice (not revenge) in this case.
If you find a car close to your spec, go for it. I don't think you can trust this dearlership.
If they cannot even get a long standing order sorted, I wonder what sort of PDI they will perform.
Cut your losses and go somewher else.
Just reading your post made me feel sick to the stomach.

Offline JellyCat

• Here all the time
« Reply #605 on: 12 March 2010, 20:57 »
Got to say.... you delay is a load of bollocks I'd have well canned the order!

Offline devito

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #606 on: 13 March 2010, 01:11 »
got my gti today (friday). White 5 door dsg, monzas,rcd510 touch,heated cloth,bluetooth,park assist with camera,cruise and complimentary service plan and complimentary luxury pack. total price 25916.00 ,todays price...30060.00. thats fine , no issue with that, after i had to adjust the final invoice TWICE. however i have an issue with slight shudder on coming to a dead stop. dont know if this is something to do with breaks bedding in or what. has anyone else experienced this?

Offline Spooner

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #607 on: 13 March 2010, 10:20 »
Snoops,

Still sorry to hear of the monumental ballache thats you're having.  In this day and age what with a struggling recovering economy, you would expect companies to be not only grateful of custom, but also the best part of a £30k order.  What a bunch of w@nkers.  No excuse for their shenanigans at all.  You'd also think that what with being on VW UK's doorstep they'd be just that little bit harder working at selling VW's.

Hang in there mate, it'll all be forgotten once you drive away in her.

Dont go for a Rocco.  They have a green R at my dealers as a demo, I really disliked it once I opened the door and sat in it.  It's just no substitute for a Golf.

Mk6, 3dr, DSG, DBP.

Offline Spooner

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #608 on: 13 March 2010, 10:21 »
got my gti today (friday). White 5 door dsg, monzas,rcd510 touch,heated cloth,bluetooth,park assist with camera,cruise and complimentary service plan and complimentary luxury pack. total price 25916.00 ,todays price...30060.00. thats fine , no issue with that, after i had to adjust the final invoice TWICE. however i have an issue with slight shudder on coming to a dead stop. dont know if this is something to do with breaks bedding in or what. has anyone else experienced this?

Congrats Devito, now go and enjoy her!

:smiley:

Mk6, 3dr, DSG, DBP.

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #609 on: 13 March 2010, 10:43 »

Congratulations.
Have the time of your life with it!