Author Topic: I rule!  (Read 8489 times)

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #40 on: 03 August 2008, 14:04 »
does he have a mate called dave to fit the mount :smiley:

doubt it  :grin: :wink:

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I rule!
« Reply #41 on: 03 August 2008, 14:04 »
Gotta do it myself :P

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: I rule!
« Reply #42 on: 03 August 2008, 14:05 »
does he have a mate called dave to fit the mount :smiley:

Yep you! Will you do it for say a kit kat......  :grin: :laugh:

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline dai-cymru

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,601
  • 1989 MK2 16V
Re: I rule!
« Reply #43 on: 03 August 2008, 14:06 »
put poly bushes in your mount refit decide it's too hard then take it back out ans swap it for an r32 one then drive over a lead light. ring any bells rhys?

Offline dai-cymru

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,601
  • 1989 MK2 16V
Re: I rule!
« Reply #44 on: 03 August 2008, 14:07 »
does he have a mate called dave to fit the mount :smiley:

Yep you! Will you do it for say a kit kat......  :grin: :laugh:


sorry bud gotta be a kit kat chunky, although the usual labour rate is a packet of choc digestives

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: I rule!
« Reply #45 on: 03 August 2008, 14:10 »
put poly bushes in your mount refit decide it's too hard then take it back out ans swap it for an r32 one then drive over a lead light. ring any bells rhys?

o rhys your so fussy and hope u replaced the lead light.

think rhys is regretting having dave become a member on here all the storys are coming out!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #46 on: 03 August 2008, 14:14 »
put poly bushes in your mount refit decide it's too hard then take it back out ans swap it for an r32 one then drive over a lead light. ring any bells rhys?

o rhys your so fussy and hope u replaced the lead light.

think rhys is regretting having dave become a member on here all the storys are coming out!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

nah i can take the stick  :wink:

yeah i replaced the lead lamp - got to work to pay for it  :tongue:  and besides Dave - it wasn't as if you were busy  :tongue:

Offline dai-cymru

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,601
  • 1989 MK2 16V
Re: I rule!
« Reply #47 on: 03 August 2008, 14:17 »
ah now if you remember i did the change after work hours. and you only signed the purchase order to get a new light not actually buy one (and i didnt buy a rechargeable torch and keep it myself :evil:) he can give me stick back cos i took the whole door card off last week to adjust the door handle. :laugh:

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I rule!
« Reply #48 on: 03 August 2008, 14:19 »
ah now if you remember i did the change after work hours. and you only signed the purchase order to get a new light not actually buy one (and i didnt buy a rechargeable torch and keep it myself :evil:) he can give me stick back cos i took the whole door card off last week to adjust the door handle. :laugh:

exactly so not as if you were busy  :wink:

well you're new to Golfs so i'll let you off - also you maybe doing all the driving to EDition 38 at the end of August - forgot i'm out in Cardiff the night before  :shocked: :rolleyes:

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I rule!
« Reply #49 on: 03 August 2008, 14:19 »
Nope, not had the money yet.

Plus, since the forum went down, that helpful info Rhyso posted for me has gone  :sad:

1J0 199 851 AM  :wink:

also get 102 683 02 x 2

also need a couple of other bolts but don't have the part numbers

Can't I just use the old bolts?