GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
@$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry (Read 2994 times)
bobbarley
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,614
I'm kind of a big deal...
@$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
«
on:
02 August 2008, 17:03 »
Was getting into my car at ASDA, car next to me was VERY close, so it was a squeeze. Was wearing my jeans with combat pockets, and huge buttons. You can see where this is going.
All the way through the paint, it's not going to buff out
Logged
Guy
Forum addict
Posts: 6,116
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
«
Reply #1 on:
02 August 2008, 17:18 »
oh mate... gutted
guess your options are buff it down till it is almost not noticeable, fill it or get the door sprayed... doesn't look like it has gone onto the other panel though?
Logged
** need web hosting? contact me **
bobbarley
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,614
I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
«
Reply #2 on:
02 August 2008, 17:21 »
Just the rear door. Couldn't just get the door sprayed or it'd look brand new compared to the rest of the car
Logged
sharpie
Guest
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
«
Reply #3 on:
02 August 2008, 17:39 »
don't wear such silly trousers then. you'd be
definitely
crying if you'd done that to my car.
Logged
monzablue16v
I live here
Posts: 2,537
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
«
Reply #4 on:
02 August 2008, 17:42 »
Bear with me here! Might be able to touch it in with a touch up brush, let it cure then wetsand it with 2500 grit w+d, machine polish it all. Should be pretty un noticable
«
Last Edit: 02 August 2008, 17:44 by monzablue16v
»
Logged
Quote from: AlanD on 24 October 2008, 13:33
Probably got lost in the "Great Crash of 08
richw911
10k hero
Posts: 18,673
The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
«
Reply #5 on:
02 August 2008, 18:04 »
Ah gutted bob
im sure you can get it looking a lot better tho as monzablue16v says
Logged
MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.
Rhyso
Global Moderator
Sir Postalot
Posts: 26,687
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
«
Reply #6 on:
02 August 2008, 18:05 »
DOH
Logged
Fire Up The Quattro
dai-cymru
I live here
Posts: 2,601
1989 MK2 16V
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
«
Reply #7 on:
02 August 2008, 19:28 »
ouch i bet the air was blue at asda today
Logged
bobbarley
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,614
I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
«
Reply #8 on:
02 August 2008, 20:21 »
I'm still indirectly blaming the woman driver who parked her family carrier too close to my Golf, so I didn't have room to get in
Logged
dai-cymru
I live here
Posts: 2,601
1989 MK2 16V
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
«
Reply #9 on:
02 August 2008, 20:23 »
think the silly trousers are partially to blame too.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
@$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry