Author Topic: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry  (Read 2991 times)

Offline RTechUK

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,379
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
« Reply #10 on: 02 August 2008, 21:54 »
I bet you didnt swear!!  :grin:

Nick



R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

 01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
« Reply #11 on: 03 August 2008, 14:00 »
thats why i shop at night when no fooker is around to do that to your car, i always park as far away as possible so shes all on here own!!!!
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
« Reply #12 on: 03 August 2008, 14:03 »
thats why i shop at night when no fooker is around to do that to your car, i always park as far away as possible so shes all on here own!!!!

I always park miles from the door so there are no cars around - come back and some idiot has parked right next to me!!  :rolleyes:  :angry: :angry: :angry:

"Theres a whole car park - fooking use it"  :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
« Reply #13 on: 03 August 2008, 14:08 »
thats why i shop at night when no fooker is around to do that to your car, i always park as far away as possible so shes all on here own!!!!

I always park miles from the door so there are no cars around - come back and some idiot has parked right next to me!!  :rolleyes:  :angry: :angry: :angry:

"Theres a whole car park - fooking use it"  :grin:

hahahahahahaha, your right it always happens and does my head in!!!! :grin: :grin: :evil:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
« Reply #14 on: 03 August 2008, 14:20 »
thats why i shop at night when no fooker is around to do that to your car, i always park as far away as possible so shes all on here own!!!!

I always park miles from the door so there are no cars around - come back and some idiot has parked right next to me!!  :rolleyes:  :angry: :angry: :angry:

"Theres a whole car park - fooking use it"  :grin:

hahahahahahaha, your right it always happens and does my head in!!!! :grin: :grin: :evil:

easiest solution is to get someone else to do the shopping for you or send your missus with her mother leaving you in peace to watch the Grand Prix  :smug:
« Last Edit: 03 August 2008, 14:22 by Rhyso »

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
« Reply #15 on: 03 August 2008, 14:22 »
thats why i shop at night when no fooker is around to do that to your car, i always park as far away as possible so shes all on here own!!!!

I always park miles from the door so there are no cars around - come back and some idiot has parked right next to me!!  :rolleyes:  :angry: :angry: :angry:

"Theres a whole car park - fooking use it"  :grin:

hahahahahahaha, your right it always happens and does my head in!!!! :grin: :grin: :evil:

esiest solution is to get someone else to do the shopping for you or send your missus with her mother leaving you in peace to watch the Grand Prix  :smug:


HA hahahahahah legend!!!!  :evil:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline JC

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 13,393
  • Back in the North.
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
« Reply #16 on: 03 August 2008, 14:27 »
your all wrong

shop online and get them to deliver,  :cool:

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
« Reply #17 on: 03 August 2008, 14:56 »
your all wrong

shop online and get them to deliver,  :cool:

then they crash into your car when they pull up outside your house!!!!!
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin: