Author Topic: I need a new trip computer  (Read 5531 times)

Offline Mikester

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,427
  • Civic Type R
Re: I need a new trip computer
« Reply #30 on: 30 March 2008, 08:22 »
http://www.scangauge.com/

These are meant to be really good, plugs into your ecu plug and can display anthing that has a sensor, and works out loads of stuff too.

Mate has one, didnt rate it from the website, but now ive seen it, its pretty neat ;)

Offline 20vt_paul

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 82
Re: I need a new trip computer
« Reply #31 on: 31 March 2008, 11:25 »


You can see them, the dials light up same way as the standard clocks

(my headliner still looks awesome)  :grin:


Where's your airbag gone

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: I need a new trip computer
« Reply #32 on: 31 March 2008, 12:52 »
I havent got one yet, its not a vw steering wheel its an s3 one (I got it for a tena) will be getting airbag this weekend probably
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)