Author Topic: Central locking not working  (Read 899 times)

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
Central locking not working
« on: 28 March 2007, 09:30 »
Hi all, well i had a cat1 alarm and immob fitted a couple of years back and at the time of fitting i had central locking fitted! Now i have had no problems with the system (meta) up until now. I have been away from the uk for three months with work, the battery on the car was flat when i left but i have now charged it and the car starts fine but the central locking wont work, the alarm still truns on and off but without popping the doors! the place that fitted the system wants 47 pound an hour to look at it! so if anyone has an idea of what the problem might be that would be cool other wise me wallet is going to hurt! lol cheers  :smiley: (i need to locks to work for the mot!!)
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline tommk3cab

• I live here
Re: Central locking not working
« Reply #1 on: 28 March 2007, 11:17 »
cant help with what the problem could be, but what makes you think the locking needs to work for the mot? they shouldnt need to unless there is some special circumstances, such as it being delocked, even then they are usually fitted with a hidden button?
« Last Edit: 28 March 2007, 11:20 by tommk3cab »

giffy1988

Re: Central locking not working
« Reply #2 on: 18 April 2007, 17:45 »
have u got remote central locking? check the fuses as mine did that a couple weeks back and turns out there was only a 3amp fuse for it lol