Author Topic: Clock  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Godzilla

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,476
  • <<<VR6 MADNESS>>>
Clock
« on: 18 May 2006, 20:28 »
I tried setting my clock earlier to the correct time and it didnt do anything! The time is 14hrs out! The clock works fine as with all other functions but the clock just does not want to change time! What could it be?

Offline HuwMk2

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 497
Re: Clock
« Reply #1 on: 18 May 2006, 20:45 »
Glad you've posted this, I have the same problem. Mine's 10 hours out. Sorry to hijack the thread.

Offline Brads MK2 GTI

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 480
Re: Clock
« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2006, 21:19 »
Yeah the buttons on my clocks don't work, and neither does the light behind the clocks, even though I've changed the bulbs. I've given up and am going to by a second hand set from Ebay, as I reckon it's a PCB fault.

P.S Wanna buy some wheels? :)

Offline [han]

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,580
  • Graphic Designer for Haribo
Re: Clock
« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2006, 21:29 »
have u pressed the buttons really hard with a ball oint pen, or head of a pin? mine were just stiff and mine was out when i got it! you ave to push quite far! :smiley:

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Clock
« Reply #4 on: 18 May 2006, 22:32 »
if all the above doesnt work, pull the fuse at midnight ;)
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline Brads MK2 GTI

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 480
Re: Clock
« Reply #5 on: 18 May 2006, 23:34 »
Aye, that's how I've been getting by for now :( Will have to get a set soon, but I've been saying that for a while now. Maybe when someone buys my alloys I could afford a set..... :)

Offline monzablue16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,537
Re: Clock
« Reply #6 on: 19 May 2006, 00:45 »
Mechanical pencil works well :)

Probably got lost in the "Great Crash of 08

Offline Gambit

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,354
Re: Clock
« Reply #7 on: 19 May 2006, 14:24 »
its a strange one. u need something that is roughly the same size as the rubber bung.

on mine a biro pen with a medium point will work but a biro with a fine point wont!!

Offline frog

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 450
Re: Clock
« Reply #8 on: 19 May 2006, 22:33 »
I use a cocktail stick works everytime  :wink: :wink: :smiley: