GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Clock
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Clock (Read 1817 times)
Godzilla
I live here
Posts: 1,476
<<<VR6 MADNESS>>>
Clock
«
on:
18 May 2006, 20:28 »
I tried setting my clock earlier to the correct time and it didnt do anything! The time is 14hrs out! The clock works fine as with all other functions but the clock just does not want to change time! What could it be?
Logged
HuwMk2
Here all the time
Posts: 497
Re: Clock
«
Reply #1 on:
18 May 2006, 20:45 »
Glad you've posted this, I have the same problem. Mine's 10 hours out. Sorry to hijack the thread.
Logged
Brads MK2 GTI
Here all the time
Posts: 480
Re: Clock
«
Reply #2 on:
18 May 2006, 21:19 »
Yeah the buttons on my clocks don't work, and neither does the light behind the clocks, even though I've changed the bulbs. I've given up and am going to by a second hand set from Ebay, as I reckon it's a PCB fault.
P.S Wanna buy some wheels?
Logged
[han]
I live here
Posts: 3,580
Graphic Designer for Haribo
Re: Clock
«
Reply #3 on:
18 May 2006, 21:29 »
have u pressed the buttons really hard with a ball oint pen, or head of a pin? mine were just stiff and mine was out when i got it! you ave to push quite far!
Logged
rubjonny
10k hero
Posts: 16,349
Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Clock
«
Reply #4 on:
18 May 2006, 22:32 »
if all the above doesnt work, pull the fuse at midnight
Logged
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Brads MK2 GTI
Here all the time
Posts: 480
Re: Clock
«
Reply #5 on:
18 May 2006, 23:34 »
Aye, that's how I've been getting by for now
Will have to get a set soon, but I've been saying that for a while now. Maybe when someone buys my alloys I could afford a set.....
Logged
monzablue16v
I live here
Posts: 2,537
Re: Clock
«
Reply #6 on:
19 May 2006, 00:45 »
Mechanical pencil works well
Logged
Quote from: AlanD on 24 October 2008, 13:33
Probably got lost in the "Great Crash of 08
Gambit
Forum addict
Posts: 4,354
Re: Clock
«
Reply #7 on:
19 May 2006, 14:24 »
its a strange one. u need something that is roughly the same size as the rubber bung.
on mine a biro pen with a medium point will work but a biro with a fine point wont!!
Logged
frog
Here all the time
Posts: 450
Re: Clock
«
Reply #8 on:
19 May 2006, 22:33 »
I use a cocktail stick works everytime
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Clock