Poll

Which rims do you prefer? (See Pictures below)

RH ZW1
Kerscher Crown
BBS RM - Deep Dish
Other - Please Specify Below.

Author Topic: Whats wheels for my Rallye?  (Read 8296 times)

Offline TwistedAspect

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
  • '89 Gti 8V - Diamond Black (RIP)
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #10 on: 23 April 2006, 16:39 »
I love those Kerscher's KNobby....they got my vote  :grin:

Offline Gambit

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,354
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #11 on: 23 April 2006, 20:37 »
Azev A's on a rallye are hard to beat imo

Offline knobby

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #12 on: 23 April 2006, 20:55 »
thanks for the advice.. but these rims really are too common.. Sorry dude.. just not my bag...

Old VW's never die...they just go faster!

Offline wag,en,volks

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 594
  • I make wheels shiney ,pm for quotes
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #13 on: 23 April 2006, 21:18 »
i have always fancied putting these on a rallye  :cool: ,

one day i will actually get them on a car

Offline knobby

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #14 on: 23 April 2006, 21:33 »
Cool... Not really my style.. But yeah like the deep dish.. Why dont you fit them to your car?

Old VW's never die...they just go faster!

Offline wag,en,volks

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 594
  • I make wheels shiney ,pm for quotes
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #15 on: 24 April 2006, 19:03 »
think 17 x 9.5 might be a bit of a test for a standard g60  :wink:

Offline Organisys

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,330
  • Old and Slow...
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #16 on: 24 April 2006, 19:45 »
I like the RH

... it's turned into a fashion show for poofters.

Offline knobby

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #17 on: 24 April 2006, 20:19 »
Found another set of rims i like.. Watcha recon people?

Porsche D90 Design Rims.


Old VW's never die...they just go faster!

Offline Martz

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,269
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #18 on: 24 April 2006, 22:28 »
Wanna buy my wheels off me? Looks like this -


Need a clean up but I am sure they will look stunning - £400 to you! :smug:

Offline knobby

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #19 on: 24 April 2006, 22:35 »
Hey...

Thanks for the offer, but ive got my heart set on the other rims.

Hows the Rallye going? only a few more days till i pick mine up  :grin:

Cheers

Knobby.

Old VW's never die...they just go faster!