GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Whats wheels for my Rallye?
Poll
Which rims do you prefer? (See Pictures below)
RH ZW1
Kerscher Crown
BBS RM - Deep Dish
Other - Please Specify Below.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
Author
Topic: Whats wheels for my Rallye? (Read 8297 times)
TwistedAspect
Here all the time
Posts: 330
'89 Gti 8V - Diamond Black (RIP)
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
«
Reply #10 on:
23 April 2006, 16:39 »
I love those Kerscher's KNobby....they got my vote
Logged
Ahhh...the project awakens!!!!
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=39299.0
Gambit
Forum addict
Posts: 4,354
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
«
Reply #11 on:
23 April 2006, 20:37 »
Azev A's on a rallye are hard to beat imo
Logged
knobby
I live here
Posts: 855
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
«
Reply #12 on:
23 April 2006, 20:55 »
thanks for the advice.. but these rims really are too common.. Sorry dude.. just not my bag...
Logged
Old VW's never die...they just go faster!
wag,en,volks
I live here
Posts: 594
I make wheels shiney ,pm for quotes
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
«
Reply #13 on:
23 April 2006, 21:18 »
i have always fancied putting these on a rallye
,
one day i will actually get them on a car
Logged
knobby
I live here
Posts: 855
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
«
Reply #14 on:
23 April 2006, 21:33 »
Cool... Not really my style.. But yeah like the deep dish.. Why dont you fit them to your car?
Logged
Old VW's never die...they just go faster!
wag,en,volks
I live here
Posts: 594
I make wheels shiney ,pm for quotes
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
«
Reply #15 on:
24 April 2006, 19:03 »
think 17 x 9.5 might be a bit of a test for a standard g60
Logged
Organisys
I live here
Posts: 3,330
Old and Slow...
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
«
Reply #16 on:
24 April 2006, 19:45 »
I like the RH
Logged
Quote from: Mr Blue on 29 May 2013, 19:15
... it's turned into a fashion show for poofters.
knobby
I live here
Posts: 855
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
«
Reply #17 on:
24 April 2006, 20:19 »
Found another set of rims i like.. Watcha recon people?
Porsche D90 Design Rims.
Logged
Old VW's never die...they just go faster!
Martz
Forum Supporter
I live here
Posts: 3,269
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
«
Reply #18 on:
24 April 2006, 22:28 »
Wanna buy my wheels off me? Looks like this -
Need a clean up but I am sure they will look stunning - £400 to you!
Logged
knobby
I live here
Posts: 855
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
«
Reply #19 on:
24 April 2006, 22:35 »
Hey...
Thanks for the offer, but ive got my heart set on the other rims.
Hows the Rallye going? only a few more days till i pick mine up
Cheers
Knobby.
Logged
Old VW's never die...they just go faster!
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Whats wheels for my Rallye?