Author Topic: New car order delays  (Read 53835 times)

Offline neepy7.5

• GTI forum regular
Re: New car order delays
« Reply #270 on: 19 December 2018, 08:46 »
Finally the wait is over! Can start to get excited now, I'm collecting on Saturday :grin:
'68 7.5 Golf GTI Performance 3dr DSG, Isaac Blue

Offline krolryba

• Just got here
« Reply #271 on: 19 December 2018, 09:57 »
Hey Guys,

I wanted to share my sad story - my GTI PP was built in the 44th week of this year. As of 30th of November, I was told that the car is WLTP certified and is released for transport. Unfortunately, until today the car is still sitting in WOB factory with no indication when it will be transported. What is more interesting other Golf's started appearing in the dealerships around Poland.

Has anyone faced a similar situation with the car being stuck for transport? What is even funnier is that the logistics are much easier for us as they only need to put the car on the train directly to Poland with no sea transport involved.

My dealer has no clue what is going on. I am giving my current car to the leasing company on the 11th of Jan and the only gesture of god will from the dealership is that they will guarantee a free of charge rental until my car is delivered.

Offline nat148

• Just got here
« Reply #272 on: 20 December 2018, 13:56 »
Picking my car up on Thursday evening - ordered 29/05.

Happy new car day.
25th Anniversary GTI
6C Polo GTI
Atlantic Blue GTI PP

Offline hobbes22

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #273 on: 20 December 2018, 14:39 »
Hey Guys,

I wanted to share my sad story - my GTI PP was built in the 44th week of this year. As of 30th of November, I was told that the car is WLTP certified and is released for transport. Unfortunately, until today the car is still sitting in WOB factory with no indication when it will be transported. What is more interesting other Golf's started appearing in the dealerships around Poland.

Has anyone faced a similar situation with the car being stuck for transport? What is even funnier is that the logistics are much easier for us as they only need to put the car on the train directly to Poland with no sea transport involved.

My dealer has no clue what is going on. I am giving my current car to the leasing company on the 11th of Jan and the only gesture of god will from the dealership is that they will guarantee a free of charge rental until my car is delivered.

Sorry to hear. I hope you hear something positive soon!
Sold - Octavia 2.0 PD Tdi. Shark remap. EGR Delete. Decat. H&R Shocks. Hybrid Turbo.

Sold - 2016 GTI PP, Manual. Pure White. Keyless.

Current - GTI Performance, DSG, Isaac Blue, Brescia 19”.

Offline nat148

• Just got here
« Reply #274 on: 23 December 2018, 05:25 »
Picked him up this yesterday morning, will get some pics up later  :smiley: Wish I'd got more while I was in the showroom, the colour looked so good under the lights.
25th Anniversary GTI
6C Polo GTI
Atlantic Blue GTI PP

Offline Adam T7

• I live here
« Reply #275 on: 24 December 2018, 07:10 »
Picked mine up on Friday - loving it
Would post a picture if I could work out how
MY2019 GTI Mk 7.5 Performance. DSG, 5 Door, Rear Camera, Climate Windscreen and Rear Window Factory Tints, Indium Grey.

Offline JB GTI

• I live here
« Reply #276 on: 24 December 2018, 07:23 »
Picked mine up on Friday - loving it
Would post a picture if I could work out how

Sign up to postimage allow it to access your photos. Hit the upload button choose and click on the images you want to put on here. When they have uploaded them hit the share button across the top row, From the images list that appear choose hotlink for forums then paste them directly on to your post on here...👍
Now Gone: 3dr GTI Carbon Grey Performance Pack Dynaudio
Discover Nav Park Assist Rear Camera
Picked Up: 15th March 2014

Now Gone 3dr Golf R Lapiz Blue, DSG, Dynaudio, 19" Pretoria's, Discover Nav, Keyless, Rear View Camera
Picked Up: 1st March 2015

Now Gone Too: Mk7.5 Golf GTi Performance 5dr Indium Grey DSG Dynaudio 19” Brescia Alloys Vienna Leather Keyless Entry/Start Panoramic Roof 90% Tints Park Assist Rear View Camera Voice Activation Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA

Offline Adam T7

• I live here
« Reply #277 on: 27 December 2018, 07:43 »
https://postimg.cc/ns0qhQyt

Cheers - hopefully this will work
Love the car so far - just need more chances to actually drive it.

GTi Performance with DSG, in Indium Grey with climate front screen, Tints from B post backwards and Reversing camera.
MY2019 GTI Mk 7.5 Performance. DSG, 5 Door, Rear Camera, Climate Windscreen and Rear Window Factory Tints, Indium Grey.

Offline JB GTI

• I live here
« Reply #278 on: 27 December 2018, 08:43 »
You need to select Hotlink for forums  :smiley:

Looking good. Great colour choice  :whistle:
Now Gone: 3dr GTI Carbon Grey Performance Pack Dynaudio
Discover Nav Park Assist Rear Camera
Picked Up: 15th March 2014

Now Gone 3dr Golf R Lapiz Blue, DSG, Dynaudio, 19" Pretoria's, Discover Nav, Keyless, Rear View Camera
Picked Up: 1st March 2015

Now Gone Too: Mk7.5 Golf GTi Performance 5dr Indium Grey DSG Dynaudio 19” Brescia Alloys Vienna Leather Keyless Entry/Start Panoramic Roof 90% Tints Park Assist Rear View Camera Voice Activation Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA

Offline Golf_GT_TDI

• I live here
  • 2015 (65) Golf GTD, 2016 (66) Golf GTI
« Reply #279 on: 27 December 2018, 16:58 »
Can anyone confirm on the latest WLTP models is the exhaust any quieter now and is the DSG fart definitely gone?