Author Topic: New early grill  (Read 3426 times)

Offline Junior74

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
Re: New early grill
« Reply #10 on: 22 June 2012, 19:00 »
Looking good!!!!!!!

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: New early grill
« Reply #11 on: 22 June 2012, 19:09 »
Looking good!!!!!!!

its getting there but still got lots left to sort!


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: New early grill
« Reply #12 on: 22 June 2012, 19:10 »
That'll be my job :grin:
I have received my clear marker lights from Eurowagens and some crystal black indicators/fog and running lights, but one fog light in the box has a smashed lens :cry:
Hope his sends a replacement ASAP.

I need to sort some fogs out next... I just have blanks ATM


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: New early grill
« Reply #13 on: 22 June 2012, 19:23 »
Can you see my problem? :sad:


Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: New early grill
« Reply #14 on: 22 June 2012, 19:46 »
Looks better without the eyebrow Mate  :cool:

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: New early grill
« Reply #15 on: 22 June 2012, 20:02 »
Im undecided ..... But for now its staying


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Junior74

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
Re: New early grill
« Reply #16 on: 22 June 2012, 20:45 »
It does look better without the eyebrow...

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: New early grill
« Reply #17 on: 22 June 2012, 21:42 »
Looks better without the eyebrow Mate  :cool:

Agreed, looks loads better without it.

Offline kahunajb

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 331
Re: New early grill
« Reply #18 on: 22 June 2012, 21:52 »
Loose the brow.   :wink:
Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI - Keeping
Mk5 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 1 - FOR SALE £5,250
Mk3 GTI 16v Anniversary - OEM+ - Gone :(
Mk4 GTI 2.0 - Slow - Good Riddance

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: New early grill
« Reply #19 on: 22 June 2012, 22:02 »
Without FTW
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi