Author Topic: New early grill  (Read 3417 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
New early grill
« on: 22 June 2012, 17:29 »
Before.....



After without eye brow......



After with eye brow......



I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: New early grill
« Reply #1 on: 22 June 2012, 17:37 »
Looks good mate :smiley:

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: New early grill
« Reply #2 on: 22 June 2012, 17:38 »
US bumper and everything love it. your back box gunna tell me what make it is ETC?
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: New early grill
« Reply #3 on: 22 June 2012, 17:42 »
That bumper is sold.... Got another one on its way tho!

Yeah give me an hour ish to get the kids to bed and ill have a look


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: New early grill
« Reply #4 on: 22 June 2012, 18:15 »
Looks good mate :smiley:

Cheers. Im well chuffed with it


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Mikester

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,427
  • Civic Type R
Re: New early grill
« Reply #5 on: 22 June 2012, 18:35 »
US bumper and everything love it. your back box gunna tell me what make it is ETC?

Was that a propper US spec front bumper as the side repeater is sticking out? I thought they were flush to the bumper?

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: New early grill
« Reply #6 on: 22 June 2012, 18:37 »
This set-up is the rout im taking. so nice.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Mikester

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,427
  • Civic Type R
Re: New early grill
« Reply #7 on: 22 June 2012, 18:38 »
This set-up is the rout im taking. so nice.

Vento fronts are a good thing.

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: New early grill
« Reply #8 on: 22 June 2012, 18:51 »
US bumper and everything love it. your back box gunna tell me what make it is ETC?

Was that a propper US spec front bumper as the side repeater is sticking out? I thought they were flush to the bumper?

No its one i started but never finished, they stick out cause i cut the holes to small and never got round to redoing them.


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: New early grill
« Reply #9 on: 22 June 2012, 18:59 »
That'll be my job :grin:
I have received my clear marker lights from Eurowagens and some crystal black indicators/fog and running lights, but one fog light in the box has a smashed lens :cry:
Hope his sends a replacement ASAP.