GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
gti
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: gti (Read 1321 times)
danmusic24
I live here
Posts: 623
gti
«
on:
17 June 2012, 20:20 »
On the mk4 golf if they have the gti badge where they all turbo? Or are there gti non turbo,it's someone told me that he there was a red i on the badge that ment turbo....
Logged
Bandit127
Here all the time
Posts: 443
Re: gti
«
Reply #1 on:
17 June 2012, 20:25 »
Don't know about the badge but the Mk4 GTi came in 1.8 (20V, 125 bhp) and 2.0 (8V, 115 bhp) NA versions.
Have a look on Autotrader - there are loads of 2.0s for cheap money. £800 upwards will get you a good one. (The 1.8Ts tend to be £1500+).
Logged
danmusic24
I live here
Posts: 623
Re: gti
«
Reply #2 on:
17 June 2012, 20:31 »
What I mean is,having a ruck with friends and he is saying if there is a red i on the gti badge then it's turbo,I thought all mk4 with gti badge where turbo 20v turbo?
Logged
VW BUSH
Guest
Re: gti
«
Reply #3 on:
17 June 2012, 20:44 »
Not all turbo's with GTI badge, I too thought the Red I meant turbo as well but a family member has had two turbo's with all silver badges........
Logged
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: gti
«
Reply #4 on:
17 June 2012, 21:39 »
Badge means feck all tbh:
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=90977.0
Logged
thai-wronghorse
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,325
mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: gti
«
Reply #5 on:
18 June 2012, 07:24 »
Mk3 section?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
gti