GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
to far for me but someone here might want them?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: to far for me but someone here might want them? (Read 2434 times)
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
to far for me but someone here might want them?
«
on:
14 June 2012, 21:22 »
found these pepperpots on ebay but there too far for me to get
so thought i'd share this bargain, they look pretty good as they are aswell
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A3-Pepper-Pot-Style-Alloy-Wheels-15inch-/180906802224?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item2a1ee2bc30
(der my brain)
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
«
Reply #1 on:
14 June 2012, 21:23 »
Link?
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
«
Reply #2 on:
14 June 2012, 21:26 »
Quote from: murraymint on 14 June 2012, 21:23
Link?
yeah that would help
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
«
Reply #3 on:
14 June 2012, 21:34 »
I might be driving past where these are at the weekend, might have to make them an offer
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
DUBboi12
Here all the time
Posts: 279
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
«
Reply #4 on:
14 June 2012, 21:37 »
I'm wining them
lol
Logged
Dannyboi30
Here all the time
Posts: 257
Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
«
Reply #5 on:
14 June 2012, 21:48 »
had them on my old golf in black and polished lip they look the nuts on slammed mk3's
Logged
DUBboi12
Here all the time
Posts: 279
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
«
Reply #6 on:
14 June 2012, 21:52 »
Does anyone know if they would fit straight over 280mm brakes or would I need spacers?
Logged
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
«
Reply #7 on:
14 June 2012, 22:05 »
pretty sure there go over
Logged
Dannyboi30
Here all the time
Posts: 257
Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
«
Reply #8 on:
14 June 2012, 22:12 »
yea they do
Logged
Gash
I live here
Posts: 1,259
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
«
Reply #9 on:
14 June 2012, 22:18 »
pitty the smallest width wheels i can now run are 9s!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
to far for me but someone here might want them?