Author Topic: to far for me but someone here might want them?  (Read 2440 times)

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
to far for me but someone here might want them?
« on: 14 June 2012, 21:22 »
found these pepperpots on ebay but there too far for me to get  :angry: so thought i'd share this bargain, they look pretty good as they are aswell

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A3-Pepper-Pot-Style-Alloy-Wheels-15inch-/180906802224?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item2a1ee2bc30

(der my brain)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
« Reply #1 on: 14 June 2012, 21:23 »
Link?
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
« Reply #2 on: 14 June 2012, 21:26 »

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
« Reply #3 on: 14 June 2012, 21:34 »
 :nerd: I might be driving past where these are at the weekend, might have to make them an offer
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
« Reply #4 on: 14 June 2012, 21:37 »
I'm wining them  :smiley: lol

Offline Dannyboi30

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 257
  • Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
« Reply #5 on: 14 June 2012, 21:48 »
 had them on my old golf in black and polished lip they look the nuts on slammed mk3's  :grin:

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
« Reply #6 on: 14 June 2012, 21:52 »
Does anyone know if they would fit straight over 280mm brakes or would I need spacers?

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
« Reply #7 on: 14 June 2012, 22:05 »
pretty sure there go over

Offline Dannyboi30

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 257
  • Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
« Reply #8 on: 14 June 2012, 22:12 »
yea they do

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: to far for me but someone here might want them?
« Reply #9 on: 14 June 2012, 22:18 »
pitty the smallest width wheels i can now run are 9s! :(