GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
smoking a dad...
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: smoking a dad... (Read 2286 times)
harlemex
I live here
Posts: 2,023
Re: smoking a dad...
«
Reply #10 on:
13 June 2012, 12:21 »
When your headgasket went, water may have entered the exhaust, and lots of it. It may take a week to dry out.
Logged
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: smoking a dad...
«
Reply #11 on:
13 June 2012, 13:18 »
condensation always happens in the exhaust and dries out pretty fast. i doubt his exhaust will have left over water in it if its been driven.
Logged
Gash
I live here
Posts: 1,259
Re: smoking a dad...
«
Reply #12 on:
13 June 2012, 14:14 »
Yea that's one thing I thought but would have dried out by now. the oil is defiantly being burnt away.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
smoking a dad...