Author Topic: smoking a dad...  (Read 2277 times)

Offline harlemex

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,023
Re: smoking a dad...
« Reply #10 on: 13 June 2012, 12:21 »
When your headgasket went, water may have entered the exhaust, and lots of it. It may take a week to dry out.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: smoking a dad...
« Reply #11 on: 13 June 2012, 13:18 »
condensation always happens in the exhaust and dries out pretty fast. i doubt his exhaust will have left over water in it if its been driven.


Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: smoking a dad...
« Reply #12 on: 13 June 2012, 14:14 »
Yea that's one thing I thought but would have dried out by now. the oil is defiantly being burnt away.