GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
best rear offset for 9" wheels
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: best rear offset for 9" wheels (Read 3065 times)
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: best rear offset for 9" wheels
«
Reply #10 on:
13 June 2012, 12:21 »
what wheels you getting fella?
p.s did you sell your bonnet bra?
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: best rear offset for 9" wheels
«
Reply #11 on:
13 June 2012, 13:24 »
these mate. i had lenso bsx before and loved them even though lots of people say they dont like them i am a fan. and now they do the deep dish 9j ones.
i really wanted the gold faced ones as it would look nice with the green but for some reason they dont do the gold ones in 9j only the black or silver. so im going for silver not black. i may change my mind if something cooler turns up for the money i will have saved but for now im loving these.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lenso-BSX-Staggered-Rims-BBS-RS-Style-All-Colours-Drilled-To-Any-Fitment-/170818995069?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item27c59b037d#ht_588wt_1037
Logged
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: best rear offset for 9" wheels
«
Reply #12 on:
13 June 2012, 13:34 »
ah yeah they are really nice, and like you said its up to you.
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
dubstar9
Here all the time
Posts: 392
Back to the Golf scene
Re: best rear offset for 9" wheels
«
Reply #13 on:
13 June 2012, 13:39 »
I have spotted these which are nice -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360463246414?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
Logged
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: best rear offset for 9" wheels
«
Reply #14 on:
13 June 2012, 13:41 »
they are but i think hes a 5 stud user lol.
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: best rear offset for 9" wheels
«
Reply #15 on:
13 June 2012, 16:33 »
Yeah they are nice but I hate black wheels plus I am 5 stud.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
best rear offset for 9" wheels