GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Polo Gti Alloys
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Polo Gti Alloys (Read 1594 times)
adzgti3
I live here
Posts: 648
Polo Gti Alloys
«
on:
09 June 2012, 20:27 »
Looking at getting a set of 16" Polo gti Alloys of a 56 plate , will they fit straight onto my golf gti??
Adz
Logged
Progress Blog!!
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=153613.msg1409398#msg1409398
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: Polo Gti Alloys
«
Reply #1 on:
09 June 2012, 20:34 »
EDIT!!!
am i right in thinking the polo is 4 stud even the gti's
and the mk3 gti is 5 stud? if this is the case it wont unless you got adaptors.
http://www.carlsalter.com/volkswagen-wheel-fitments.html
«
Last Edit: 09 June 2012, 20:36 by search
»
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
Ess_Three
I live here
Posts: 3,123
Re: Polo Gti Alloys
«
Reply #2 on:
09 June 2012, 20:39 »
Quote from: search on 09 June 2012, 20:34
am i right in thinking the polo is 4 stud even the gti's
Not any more.
They are 5 x 100...but I'm not sure when they went to 5 x 100 from 4 x 100.
The new Polo and last generation Polo were.
Same with the Fabia and Ibiza.
Logged
Reducing my Golf count by the week....
..but gaining motorcycles.
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: Polo Gti Alloys
«
Reply #3 on:
09 June 2012, 20:46 »
Fair well if its 5 stud then your in luck they will fit!
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: Polo Gti Alloys
«
Reply #4 on:
09 June 2012, 21:53 »
Yep the newish Polo is 5x100 and I am sure the one before was as well.
«
Last Edit: 09 June 2012, 21:55 by Wayne
»
Logged
leigh_harty
I live here
Posts: 1,462
Audi AGU
Re: Polo Gti Alloys
«
Reply #5 on:
10 June 2012, 10:27 »
http://www.wheelfitment.eu/steekmaat.php?merk=Volkswagen&type=Polo%20(2001%20-%202009)&merk2=Volkswagen
Says the centre bore is 57.1
You also may need to run spacers?
Logged
Dont lose your dinosaur!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Polo Gti Alloys