Author Topic: Polo Gti Alloys  (Read 1592 times)

Offline adzgti3

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 648
Polo Gti Alloys
« on: 09 June 2012, 20:27 »
Looking at getting a set of 16" Polo gti Alloys of a 56 plate , will they fit straight onto my golf gti??

Adz


Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Polo Gti Alloys
« Reply #1 on: 09 June 2012, 20:34 »
EDIT!!!

am i right in thinking the polo is 4 stud even the gti's

and the mk3 gti is 5 stud? if this is the case it wont unless you got adaptors.

http://www.carlsalter.com/volkswagen-wheel-fitments.html
« Last Edit: 09 June 2012, 20:36 by search »
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Ess_Three

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,123
Re: Polo Gti Alloys
« Reply #2 on: 09 June 2012, 20:39 »
am i right in thinking the polo is 4 stud even the gti's


Not any more.
They are 5 x 100...but I'm not sure when they went to 5 x 100 from 4 x 100.
The new Polo and last generation Polo were.
Same with the Fabia and Ibiza.

Reducing my Golf count by the week....
..but gaining motorcycles.

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Polo Gti Alloys
« Reply #3 on: 09 June 2012, 20:46 »
Fair well if its 5 stud then your in luck they will fit!
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: Polo Gti Alloys
« Reply #4 on: 09 June 2012, 21:53 »
Yep the newish Polo is 5x100 and I am sure the one before was as well.
« Last Edit: 09 June 2012, 21:55 by Wayne »

Offline leigh_harty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,462
  • Audi AGU
Re: Polo Gti Alloys
« Reply #5 on: 10 June 2012, 10:27 »
Dont lose your dinosaur!