GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
SIGNATURE HELP....
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
Author
Topic: SIGNATURE HELP.... (Read 5451 times)
Dannyboi30
Here all the time
Posts: 257
Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
«
Reply #10 on:
08 June 2012, 17:04 »
dont surpose i could be cheeky and bang that in next to it could i ??
«
Last Edit: 08 June 2012, 17:06 by Dannyboi30
»
Logged
DUBboi12
Here all the time
Posts: 279
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
«
Reply #11 on:
08 June 2012, 17:09 »
Mines still saying its to big,
what am I doing wrong? I'm copying it as a direct http. Any help?
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
«
Reply #12 on:
08 June 2012, 17:10 »
Your lucky I'm bord and waiting for someone
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
«
Reply #13 on:
08 June 2012, 17:12 »
Quote from: DUBboi12 on 08 June 2012, 17:09
Mines still saying its to big,
what am I doing wrong? I'm copying it as a direct http. Any help?
You copy and paste this link bud
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
DUBboi12
Here all the time
Posts: 279
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
«
Reply #14 on:
08 June 2012, 17:15 »
Cheers bud I was just being and idiot
cheers for doing it
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
«
Reply #15 on:
08 June 2012, 17:16 »
No worries bud,
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
DUBboi12
Here all the time
Posts: 279
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
«
Reply #16 on:
08 June 2012, 17:18 »
What do you use to edit it mate?
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
«
Reply #17 on:
08 June 2012, 17:23 »
I'm using photoshop touch on my iPad, but you can crop them and resize them on photo bucket too
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
Dannyboi30
Here all the time
Posts: 257
Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
«
Reply #18 on:
08 June 2012, 17:25 »
much better lol many thanks again : )
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
«
Reply #19 on:
08 June 2012, 17:28 »
No worries bud, again
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
SIGNATURE HELP....