Author Topic: SIGNATURE HELP....  (Read 5443 times)

Offline Dannyboi30

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 257
  • Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #10 on: 08 June 2012, 17:04 »
dont surpose i could be cheeky and bang that in next to it could i ??
« Last Edit: 08 June 2012, 17:06 by Dannyboi30 »

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #11 on: 08 June 2012, 17:09 »
Mines still saying its to big,  :laugh: what am I doing wrong? I'm copying it as a direct http. Any help?

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #12 on: 08 June 2012, 17:10 »
Your lucky I'm bord and waiting for someone  :laugh:

josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #13 on: 08 June 2012, 17:12 »
Mines still saying its to big,  :laugh: what am I doing wrong? I'm copying it as a direct http. Any help?

You copy and paste this link bud

josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #14 on: 08 June 2012, 17:15 »
Cheers bud I was just being and idiot  :laugh: cheers for doing it :smiley:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #15 on: 08 June 2012, 17:16 »
No worries bud,  :cool:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #16 on: 08 June 2012, 17:18 »
What do you use to edit it mate?

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #17 on: 08 June 2012, 17:23 »
I'm using photoshop touch on my iPad, but you can crop them and resize them on photo bucket too
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline Dannyboi30

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 257
  • Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #18 on: 08 June 2012, 17:25 »
much better lol many thanks again : )

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #19 on: 08 June 2012, 17:28 »
No worries bud, again  :grin:

josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi