GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
What's this?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: What's this? (Read 2717 times)
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
What's this?
«
on:
07 June 2012, 16:46 »
Does any one know what this is? And do I need it? There are 2 in each corner of my dash, don't know if it's part of the alarm or an old phone kit. Planning to get some black abc pillars and don't want to put holes in them. What I have is just painted black
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Screech16v
I live here
Posts: 2,432
MK3 20vt AGU
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #1 on:
07 June 2012, 18:07 »
Pic?
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #2 on:
07 June 2012, 18:15 »
Oh yeah ... might help!
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Dogbot
Here all the time
Posts: 431
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #3 on:
07 June 2012, 18:18 »
Looks like a sensor for an aftermarket alarm system, do you have one fitted,,
Logged
clancy
I live here
Posts: 505
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #4 on:
07 June 2012, 18:21 »
Aftermarket alarm sensor, odd to see them that low there usually at the top of the pillar but still
Logged
MK3 GTI 16v
Screech16v
I live here
Posts: 2,432
MK3 20vt AGU
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #5 on:
07 June 2012, 18:22 »
I would also say proximity sensor for alarm,or worlds smallest tweeter
Logged
KIN9DUB
Not said much yet
Posts: 63
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #6 on:
07 June 2012, 18:49 »
yeah, i'ts def an alarm sensor, my mate had them on his car, pain in the arse if the get turned out the window, constantly go off. they might have put it down there out of site. god knows.
Logged
Gavv8
Guest
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #7 on:
07 June 2012, 19:05 »
Could also be an old handsfree mic for a phone.
Logged
KIN9DUB
Not said much yet
Posts: 63
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #8 on:
07 June 2012, 19:10 »
Oh yeah, maybe..
Logged
boneybradley
Forum Supporter
Serious forum addict
Posts: 9,482
Back in a Mk3...
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #9 on:
07 June 2012, 19:42 »
alarm sensor for the vw fitted conlog alarm
mine had them!
Logged
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)
Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
What's this?