GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
Author
Topic: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's (Read 3842 times)
sharki786
I live here
Posts: 3,705
GOT BOOST??
need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
«
on:
07 June 2012, 12:12 »
as above. Need them for the climate control panel. As the 509t's are huge these are same fitment but smaller
Logged
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****
sharki786
I live here
Posts: 3,705
GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
«
Reply #1 on:
07 June 2012, 19:47 »
anyone?
Logged
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****
Bandit127
Here all the time
Posts: 443
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
«
Reply #2 on:
07 June 2012, 20:17 »
Maybe it's R509T?
http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/R509T-Dashboard-Bulbs-12V-1.2W-black.html
Logged
sharki786
I live here
Posts: 3,705
GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
«
Reply #3 on:
07 June 2012, 21:38 »
nah mate these are same size as 509s. il get a picture up in a bit
Logged
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****
sharki786
I live here
Posts: 3,705
GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
«
Reply #4 on:
07 June 2012, 22:55 »
the dark green is the 1 im after
iv put it next to the LIGHT GREEN & RED 509T so you can see the size of it.
the light green is from the speedo:
Logged
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****
sharki786
I live here
Posts: 3,705
GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
«
Reply #5 on:
08 June 2012, 08:56 »
anyone?
Logged
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****
Michael
Not said much yet
Posts: 56
I love YaBB 1G - What the hell did I type here?
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
«
Reply #6 on:
08 June 2012, 14:16 »
Cut the legs, pull the bulb and solder in a replacement or LED?
Logged
sharki786
I live here
Posts: 3,705
GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
«
Reply #7 on:
08 June 2012, 15:07 »
thats a brill idea but by the looks of it there aint much space. And i dont know the + or - side.
Logged
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****
gm8
I live here
Posts: 658
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
«
Reply #8 on:
08 June 2012, 16:00 »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Box-of-10-2721-Lamp-Auto-Bulb-Automotive-Lightbulb-NEW-/110651414148?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c3569684#ht_1758wt_905
think thats what you need.
Logged
sharki786
I live here
Posts: 3,705
GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
«
Reply #9 on:
08 June 2012, 19:48 »
totally diffrent to whats in the pic. even the dealer couldnt tell me what they are
Logged
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's